Software can be developed for a variety of purposes, the three most common being: to meet specific needs of a specific client/business (the case with custom software), to meet a perceived need of some set of potential users (the case with commercial and open source software), or for personal use (e.g. a scientist may write software to automate a mundane task). Embedded software development, that is, the development of embedded software such as used for controlling consumer products, requires the development process to be integrated within the development of the controlled physical product.
The need for better quality control of the software development process has emphasized the discipline of software engineering, which aims to apply the systematic approach exemplified in the engineering paradigm to the process of software development.
We do share some combination of the following stages in our software development :
- Analysing the problem.
- Market research.
- Gathering requirements for the proposed solution.
- Design and code the ideas.
- Testing the software and hardware.
If you are looking for a long-term reliable partner to realize new innovative ideas that will provide your customers with additional value and differentiate your business in a tough competitive environment, it is SMDevs who delivers the result.
SMDevs provides on-demand hardware development, on-demand software development, migration and integration services for embedded software and hardware.
Furthermore, besides all that, our company also writes hardware design description documents. What have the documents in which we explain what is the circuit supposed to do and we give further details for each section of the product. We are glad to say our company is on the cutting edge of controllers technology incorporating the latest solutions into innovative product design applications. We are here to take your product idea, design and develop it and come up with a working product ready for sale.
From this point of view our objectives are:
- To establish a standardized and coherent process for the development of hardware (HWCI) for a specific project. It is intended that this document shall contain the eclectic requirements for the development as required by the contract requirements.
- To provide reference for common terminology and vocabulary for hardware development.
- To establish clear expectations between acquirer and developer.This will help establish common expectations about the process and documentation to be prepared.
A system/hardware development life cycle that includes the following phases shall be implemented:
- System/hardware requirements analysis.
- Hardware requirements analysis.
- Preliminary design.
- Detailed design.
- System integration and testing.